Personal data that we process
Tyro Remotes processes personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide them to us yourself.
Tyro Products B.V.
Bedrijvenpark Twente 299
7602 KK Almelo, The Netherlands
Tyro Remotes takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized alteration. If you feel that your information is not secure or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected] Tyro Remotes has taken the following measures to protect your personal data:
– Security software, such as a virus scanner and firewall
– Automated software for closing vulnerabilities and removing malware
– TLS (formerly SSL) We send your data via a secure internet connection. This can be seen in the address bar ‘https’ and the padlock in the address bar.
– DKIM, SPF and DMARC are three Internet standards that we use to prevent you from receiving e-mails on our behalf that contain viruses, are spam or are intended to obtain personal (login) data.
– DNSSEC is an extra security (additional to DNS) for converting a domain name from Tyro Remotes to the associated IP address (server name); it is provided with a digital signature. You can have that signature checked automatically. This prevents you from being redirected to a false IP address.
– Critical environments are extra secured with 2-step verification
Below is an overview of the personal data we process:
– First and last name
– Email address
– Information about your activities on our websites
– IP address
– Internet browser and device type
Why we need your data
Tyro Remotes processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Processing your quotation or order. Without the right personal information we are not able to handle it correctly.
– Conducting correspondence with you
– Handling an application
– If we are legally required to do so, such as information we need for our tax return.
– We may also collect information relating to your use of our websites. We use various techniques, including cookies, for this purpose.
How long we store data
Tyro Remotes will not retain your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Sharing with others
Tyro Remotes provides only to third parties and only if necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Your email address, first and last name are stored in the secure environment of an external partner (Mailchimp); a software tool for sending newsletters. This environment is extra well protected by a 2-step verification. Mailchimp does everything in its power to comply with the new “General Data Protection Regulation” (GDPR).
Mapping website visits
You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser to stop storing cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for inspection, correction or deletion to [email protected] To ensure that you have requested access to your personal data, please enclose a copy of your identity document with the request. We hereby ask you to include your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) in this copy in black. This is to protect your privacy. Tyro Remotes will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Do you have a complaint about the use of your personal data? For example, because you think that Tyro Remotes does not handle your personal data with care? You can always report your complaint to us first, but if you are not satisfied with this, you can address your complaint to the Commissioner’s office (ICO).